JENOPTIK-VOTAN® BIM Laser Cutting System: High-Precision 3D Cutting of Metal and Plastic Parts
With the laser cutting system from Jenoptik, you can process 3D components at high speeds according to your exact specifications.
The JENOPTIK-VOTAN® BIM laser cutting system is ideal for 3D laser cutting of metals and plastics. The innovative robot technology processes complex components— quickly, effectively and precisely. It sets new standards, particularly in the metal industry.
Our mirror system inside the lightweight robot guides the light onto the cutting head. The individual mirrors are actively cooled, and precisely guide the beam through all axes. There is no need for a moving light guide cable, which makes the laser cutting system very streamline and lightweight. The cutting head has plenty of room, and is therefore very mobile, allowing access even to places that are hard to reach.
The laser cutting system is the ideal tool for processing 3D components. Even with the extremely short cycle times, the contours are cut incredibly precisely. The high cutting and adjustment speed significantly accelerates the process. The system is dynamic and can be perfectly tailored to the component.
Thanks to the modular structure of the core components, the laser cutting system can be effortlessly integrated into your system. The compact system design ensures that both commissioning and service costs are kept to a minimum. You will receive a reliable laser system that is already used successfully by over 200 companies in the automotive industry. We would be happy to develop a machine specifically tailored to your needs verified in our advanced application center.
Interview in engineering.com from 11th of decembre 2017 with the topic: "Laser Cutting Robot Transmits Beam Through Hollow Internal Path".
- Extremely fast: The laser processes 3D components at top speed.
- Precise: The laser cutting system precisely follows the contour and ensures maximum accessibility to the workpiece.
- Powerful: Laser power of up to 4 kW possible.
- Energy-efficient: Based on our reliable fiber laser technology and CO2 laser technology.
- Cost-effective: Minimal operating costs and service costs.
- Reliable: Over 200 laser processing systems currently used successfully in automotive manufacturing.
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: 3D laser processing of plastic and metal components.