Improved Imaging Quality Thanks to Aspherical Polymer Lenses
With aspherical polymer lenses, you can prevent imaging errors. Injection molding and stamping procedures are used to produce optics with aspherical surfaces at the same cost as spherical optics.
With the injection molding and stamping procedure, aspherical polymer surfaces can be molded just as precisely as spherical surfaces — for the same cost. Therefore, aspherical contours are therefore widely used in polymer optics.
- Outstanding quality: Achieve better optical images
- High-precision: Achieve global dimensional accuracy of PV < 1 µm and micro roughness of Ra < 10 nm
- Cost-saving: Produce at the same price as spherical surfaces
Fields of Application
- Medical technology: Higher-quality imaging processes
- Sensor systems: Higher image quality in UV and IR applications