With the injection molding and stamping procedure, aspherical polymer surfaces can be molded just as precisely as spherical surfaces — for the same cost. Therefore, aspherical contours are therefore widely used in polymer optics.
- Outstanding quality: Achieve better optical images
- High-precision: Achieve global dimensional accuracy of PV < 1 µm and micro roughness of Ra < 10 nm
- Cost-saving: Produce at the same price as spherical surfaces
Fields of Application
- Medical technology: Higher-quality imaging processes
- Sensor systems: Higher image quality in UV and IR applications