Customized Polymer Optical Lenses: Benefitting from Expert Knowledge and Highly Technical Procedures
Jenoptik specializes in the highly efficient production of polymer optics: We produce polymer lenses that are ideally adapted to your specific requirements.
A lens is an optically effective component with two refractive surfaces. At least one surface of the lens is not a plane face. This increases the quality of images.
Jenoptik offers lenses in a wide range of shapes for your specific applications: From the prototype to large-scale production, we can produce aspherical lenses, cylinder lenses, lens arrays, lenses with free-form optics and toric lenses. We offer expertise along the entire technology chain — from component design, tool construction, injection molding and optical coatings through to fully automatic production. Our production is technologically adapted to your specific batch size and is designed to deliver a very high degree of dimensional accuracy.
- Expert knowledge: Jenoptik offers expertise along the entire technology chain — from design to production
- Versatile: Lenses in a wide range of shapes
- Customized: Technologically adapted to your specific batch size
- Precise: Designed to deliver a very high degree of dimensional accuracy
Fields of Application
- Optical Measurement & Machine Vision
- Health Care & Life Science