Integrated Optical Phase Modulator: Modulate Light with High Frequencies
The Jenoptik integrated optical phase modulator is a fiber-coupled electro-optical light modulator. You can use it in the VIS and IR spectral range.
In the standard version of the integrated optical phase modulators, the light is coupled in and out via polarization-maintaining single-mode fibers. You can also configure the light modulator with other fiber systems or connectors.
- Powerful: High optical power stability
- Fast: Broadband modulation into the gigahertz range
- Versatile: Can be used at a variety of wavelengths in the VIS and IR spectral range
- User-friendly: Couple in and out laser light easily via optical fibers and connectors
- Customized: Custom-made components to meet your requirements
Fields of Application
- Analog modulation with high dynamics
- Sideband generation
- Interferometric measurement technology
- Optical coherence tomography