TEMPODIS 350: Extra large Speed Display for Expressways
The TEMPODIS 350 speed display with its extra large digits, is particularly suitable for use on expressways and at entrances into towns.
Increase safety on expressways, main roads and freeways with the TEMPODIS 350 speed display. In fact, road users traveling very fast see their speed clearly thanks to the 35-cm high digits on the three-digit dialog display.
The built-in radar sensor instantly measures the speed and displays it to the driver. The high-luminosity LEDs automatically adapt to the ambient light. This makes the speed display easy to see during the day and night.
The TEMPODIS 350 is easy to connect to external devices such as a flash unit or camera via an interface. The speed display stores anonymous data for up to 40 million vehicles. The data collected can be accessed via an Internet connection. The information can be easily and graphically analyzed using the Jenoptik TEMPOVIEW software.
The robust aluminum housing is weatherproof. The anti-theft bracket and polycarbonate screen in front of the display protect the speed display against damage. According to your requirements, a power adapter (230-volt connection), battery or solar panel can supply power to the device.
- Extra large: The digits are 35 cm high and can be seen clearly even at high speed.
- Interfaces: External devices, such as flash units or cameras, can be connected easily.
- Powerful LEDs: The speed display can be seen clearly during the day and night.
- Robust: Housing and display are protected against weather, damage and theft.
Fields of Application
- Highways: Expressways, freeways, main roads.
- Entrances into towns: Speed monitoring just when traffic enters town.
- Special use: Rail traffic, race tracks and test circuits, on company grounds.
- Three-digit dialog display with a digit height of 35 cm
- Bi-color display (red/green)
- Bluetooth to configure the speed display and access data
- Capture data for up to 40 million vehicles (speed, direction of travel, date and time)
- Interface for external devices
- TCP/IP data transfer via Internet (optional)
- Includes configuration program
- Housing made of laser-welded and powder-coated aluminum
- Reflective wording chosen by oneself (e.g. "Your Speed")
- Display brightness is adjusted automatically
- Weight: 7 kg
- 24 months manufacturer's warranty
Please contact us for more information.
+49 2173 3940 -0
+49 2173 3940 -169
+61 2 9420 -2500
+1 905 290 1998
+31 13 5772233
Sales United Kingdom
+44 1183 13 0333
+44 1183 13 0370
Sales United States
+1 561 881 7400