RecommendMail Facebook Google Plus
We are one of the globally leading companies in the Photonics market, e.g. for
Our innovative solutions enable new cutting-edge products and make our customers more efficient, e.g.
- with high-precision two-dimensional optical metrology systems in the automotive industry,
- flexible, robot-based systems for three-dimensional laser material processing of complex geometric metal and plastic parts.
We profit from sustainable trends in our target markets.
Jenoptik is opening up new and exciting growth opportunities through further internationalization.
- The Group is generating already more than 70 percent of revenue abroad.
- January 2018: Opening of an application center in the Silicon Valley, USA.
- August 2017: Acquisition of Five Lakes Automation in the USA.
- May 2017: Opening of our new technology campus in Rochester Hills, USA.
- January 2017: Acquisition of ESSA Technology, UK, in the area of traffic safety.
Financially, Jenoptik is well positioned in the long term and shows solid organic growth.
- Jenoptik has no net debt, a sound balance sheet structure as well as a comfortable equity ratio of almost 60 percent.
- In addition, the solid asset position and a viable financing structure give the company sufficient scope for acquisitions.
- April 2015: new debenture loans were issued and volume increased from 90 to 125 million euros
- March 2015: our existing syndicated loan was increased from 120 to 230 million euros