Jenoptik solid state lasers for precise material processing
Our disk and fiber lasers deliver perfect processing results of consistently high quality.
In the area of solid state lasers, Jenoptik offers disk lasers and fiber lasers. Both technologies impress with excellent beam quality, high peak pulse power and precision. Because of their compact design, the lasers can be easily integrated into your existing systems. They are particularly efficient, thus saving you both operating and rework costs. Furthermore, the solid-state lasers are extremely reliable and ensure high productivity and availability.
Disk laser technology: Solid state lasers for industrial micro material processing and medical treatments
Our disk lasers are fitted with thin disk like Nd:YVO4 or Yb:KYW that function as the laser medium. They are available as cw, short-pulse and ultrashort-pulse laser sources. Because of the high pulse energy and peak pulse power, excellent processing results are achieved and consistent optical parameters are ensured. Our disk lasers are perfectly suited for machining of small structures or difficult materials, as well as for medical purposes.
Fiber laser technology: Solid state lasers for cutting applications
Our fiber lasers can be used safely and reliably for laser material processing. Due to their excellent beam quality and precise beam guidance, you consistently obtain optimal processing results. Fiber lasers are available in pulsed versions.
We will support you in integrating our lasers into your laser systems. To do so, we establish contact with Jenoptik engineers and independent system integrators. Make use of our comprehensive worldwide customer service. We evaluate processes with regard to productivity and quality, and create samples for you in our application laboratory. We will be happy to arrange a free individual application test with you.
- Powerful: Excellent beam quality and peak pulse power.
- Reliable: Consistently high-quality results, precise beam guidance.
- Efficient: Reduce operating and post-processing costs.
- Compact and user friendly: Easy to integrate into new and existing systems and rarely require maintenance.
- A comprehensive range of services: Our experts will support you.
Fields of Application
- Micro-material processing: High-precision cutting, welding, ablation, drilling and marking.
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Research: Spectroscopy.
- Shows & entertainment
Find the right solid state laser suitable for your application:
Lasers by Jenoptik
Thin-disc laser principle:
Using a thin disc as laser medium allows the thermal lens effect in a laser crystal to be reduced essentially. This yields high beam quality with consistent beam features in all power ranges.
Advantages of thin-disk lasers:
- Efficient conductive cooling
- Excellent efficiency
- Highest beam quality
Advantages of fiber lasers
- Simple, compact, maintenance free and robust design
- Simple thermal management by air or industrial water cooling
- High wall plug efficiency
- Capability for cw operation, pulsed mode down to fs-range
Product overview solid state lasers
Please contact us for more information!
+49 3641 65-4053
+49 3641 65-4011
+86 3825 23-80
Sales Business Unit Healthcare and Industry