Jenoptik solid state lasers for precise material processing
Our disk and fiber lasers deliver perfect processing results of consistently high quality.
In the area of solid-state lasers, Jenoptik offers disk lasers and fiber lasers. Both technologies impress with excellent beam quality, high peak pulse power and precision. Because of their compact design, the lasers can be easily integrated into your existing systems. They are particularly efficient, thus saving you both operating and rework costs. Furthermore, the solid-state lasers are extremely reliable and ensure high productivity and availability.
Disk laser technology: Solid-state lasers for micro-material processing and medicine
Our disk lasers are fitted with a thin Nd:YVO4 disk that functions as the laser medium. Because of the high pulse energy and peak pulse power, excellent processing results are achieved and consistent optical parameters are ensured. Our disk lasers are perfectly suited to small structures or difficult materials, as well as for drilling and fine cutting. They achieve consistently sharp and clean machined edges.
Fiber laser technology: Solid-state lasers for cutting and welding applications
Our fiber lasers can be used safely and reliably for laser material processing. Due to their excellent beam quality and precise beam guidance, you consistently obtain optimal processing results. Fiber lasers are available in cw and pulsed versions.
We will support you in integrating disk lasers into your existing systems. To do so, we establish contact with independent mechanical engineers and system integrators. Make use of our comprehensive worldwide customer service. We evaluate processes with regard to productivity and create samples for you in our application laboratory. We will gladly arrange a free individual application test with you.
- Powerful: Excellent beam quality and peak pulse power.
- Reliable: Consistently high-quality results, precise beam guidance.
- Efficient: Reduce operating and rework costs.
- Compact and user friendly: Easy to integrate into existing systems and rarely require maintenance.
- A comprehensive range of services: Our experts will support you in the application laboratory.
Fields of Application
- Micro-material processing: High-precision cutting, welding, ablation, drilling and marking.
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Research: Spectroscopy.
- Shows & entertainment
Our product overview
Please contact us for more information.
+49 3641 65-3053
+49 3641 65-4011