Jenoptik provides the following standard coatings:
- Bandpass and narrow band filters
- Dual and triple-band filters
- Edge filters (long and short-pass)
- Multifunctional filters
- with anti-reflective coatings
The following tests – or combinations thereof – are possible:
- Optical parameter inspection: interferometric testing; aspheric testing with CGHs; transmission measurement up to temperatures of 95 K; MTF measurement in temperature range from 233 K to 333 K; wiper test for front faces with DLC coatings (based on TS1888).
- Testing for climatic stability subject to changes in temperature and humidity as well as temperature shock: determination of temperature and climate boundaries; realization of thermal stress parameters.
- Shock and vibration testing
- Long-term stability: totally reliable
- Robust: able to withstand even the toughest environmental conditions
- Safe: free from radioactive materials
- Tested: regular transmission, reflection and durability tests
- Customer-specific: adapted to your individual requirements
Fields of Application
- Security technology: process and building monitoring, filters for gas analysis, mining, alcohol measurement, building technology
- Environmental technology: NDIR gas analysis/gas sensors for biogas analysis, greenhouse gas analysis or emission monitoring
- Medical technology: NDIR gas analysis for patient and anesthesia monitoring
- Agriculture: biogas plants, quality control
- Flame detection: pyroelectric detectors
- IR spectroscopy: chemical analyses, e.g. of alcohol, sugar and water content
DLC and hybrid-DLC coatings for highly durable surfaces
Hybrid-DLC layers combine the benefits of classic DLC layers with the functionality of multispectral IR coatings. To safeguard the quality of diamond-like carbon layers in the long term, we subject them to regular testing in line with the directive TS 1888 P5.4.3. With hybrid-DLC coatings, you can better suppress interfering reflections than with standard DLC layers.