Microoptical and Optical Precision Components: Use Light for Measurement, Analysis, Structuring and Processing with a High Level of Reliability
Jenoptik offers precision optical components made from a variety of optical materials, in various shapes and with numerous coatings, to cover the entire optical spectral range — tailored to suit your applications.
Customer-specific products, from the prototype through to series production: We count high-precision optical elements and optical thin film elements as some of our core areas of technological expertise.
Jenoptik is one of few providers worldwide to manufacture precision optics in virtually any optical material. These materials include optical glasses, glass ceramics and crystals, as well as modern and lightweight polymers.
Wide Range of Functions with Minimal Light Loss
Our high-precision optics, microoptics and systems are ideal for measuring, analyzing, structuring and processing applications that use light. Available in a wide range of shapes and with various coatings in the spectral range from VUV to FIR, these components are tailored with precision to suit your specific applications.
- Optical components: Plane optics, spheres, mirrors, aspheres, cylinders, infrared transparent domes, hybrid optics and optical assemblies
- Polymer optical components: High-precision polymer optics for series production. Aspheres, lenses, prisms, Fresnel lenses, free-form optics and MLAs
- Diffractive microoptics (DOEs): that you can use to shape and split laser beams in an energy-efficient manner
- Refractive microoptics (ROEs): For homogenizing light over a specific area and shaping laser beams with precision
- Digital neutral density filters: for all manner of intensity distributions for lighting and projection systems, gratings for diffracting light and computer-generated holograms (CGHs) for interferometric testing of optics
- Polymer microoptics: Tiny optical components made of polymers with grating structures that are perfectly suited to your requirements
Precision components from Jenoptik can be put to efficient and reliable use in complex and diverse applications, such as in the fields of laser material processing, medical technology and biotechnology, in the semiconductor market and in defense and security applications.
- Efficient: Use light for measurement, analysis, structuring and processing
- Customer-specific: Optics are tailored to suit your complex applications
- Vertical integration: High-precision optical components made from almost any optical material
- Effective: Cover the entire optical spectral range from VUV to FIR
- Complete technology chain: Jenoptik designs, develops, manufactures and assembles all products
- Tested: We perform product and feasibility studies
Fields of Application
- Laser material processing: Precision optical components for processing materials and shaping and splitting light
- Biotechnology and medical technology: Precision optics for prevention, diagnostics and therapy
- Defense and security: Complex optics and systems for a wide range of security and defense applications
- Semiconductor market: Precision components to equip the semiconductor industry
- Laser radar applications: Distance and speed measurement using laser beams