Polymer Microoptics: Miniature Polymer Optical Components
The diffractive components and micro lens arrays from Jenoptik represent the state-of-the-art in microoptics.
Polymers open up a host of new opportunities in microoptics. Polymers are the main components in the production of new, lightweight elements. Using our state-of-the-art injection molding technology and the appropriate finishing process, we create micro-components that can be adapted to your exact needs. The special micro injection molding machines at Jenoptik offer maximum precision and make all microoptical components according to your requirements.
Find out more about the diffractive microoptics and micro lens arrays available from Jenoptik. Our experts will support you from the design stage right through to series production.
- Reduce weight: Polymer microoptics are small and lightweight
- Cost-effective: Suitable for mass production
- Innovative: State-of-the-art injection molding process
- Expertise: We use the best optical elements for your company
Fields of Application
- Telecommunications and IT: Mini projectors
- Automotive and mobility: Camera systems
- Lighting and energy: Solar modules
- Medical technology: Cosmetic skin treatment, optics in endoscopy