Our product range includes planar gratings and spherical gratings with a structural density of up to 1000 lines/mm and structural depths of 10 to 400 nm. Sinusoidal and angled structures are particularly suited to injection molding.
Diffractive optical elements can also be combined with refractive optical elements. For example, integrated diffraction gratings can be used to correct the color value of aspherical lenses. Surface nanostructures prevent any reflections on the lens.
- Versatile: Diffractive optics can perform many of the functions of refractive elements
- Cost-effective: Smaller and lighter than conventional optics
- Flexible: Can be combined with refractive optical elements
- Precise: Atomic force microscope used for measurement
Fields of Application
- Lighting and energy: Solar modules
- Automotive industry: Camera systems