Color sensors for synchronized capture of all color ranges
With Jenoptik color sensors, you can detect and measure the color properties of bodies and active light sources with utmost speed and precision.
Our color sensors detect changes to the light faster and with greater precision than the human eye. This is ensured in real-time by optical parameters with maximum long-term stability. They reliably detect even the smallest signals and offer synchronized capture of all three color ranges.
Moreover, the sensors rapidly deliver accurate, reliable results even when subject to temperature fluctuations or harsh environmental conditions. These properties are ensured by the use of high-quality interference filters, which we apply directly to the photodiodes (on-chip).
Thanks to the honeycomb structure of the protected receiver geometries, our color sensors can be used in a broad range of fields. Our highly experienced engineers will be happy to support you with your product development and can tailor the parameters to your individual requirements.
- Fast: high sensitivity and immediate signal processing
- Robust: reliable results even under difficult environmental and temperature conditions
- Powerful: synchronized capture of all three color ranges
- Cost-effective: maximum long-term stability
- Compact: highly integrated SMD design
- Versatile: suitable for a wide range of applications
Fields of Application
- Lighting: color-accurate LED light control in means of transport
- Metrology: checking the color properties of bodies
- Media: calibration of true-color screens