Flexible systems and services for Traffic Safety
Our state-of-the-art and flexible systems allow you to improve road traffic safety anywhere around the world reliably, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Maximum safety for road traffic: Our traffic monitoring systems offer an effective way of improving safety on your roads over the long term. We offer the world's widest range of sensor technologies so that the technical solution can be selected to best suit the respective local conditions.
Our experts have long-standing experience and international expertise in road safety programs. They can support you from analysis, design and planning of the right solution, through to installation of the corresponding technology, as well as evaluation, maintenance, training and financing. As a professional and reliable partner, we support you in purchasing individual devices or planning complex, large-scale projects.
As the world's leading suppliers, we draw on over 80 years of experience. During this time, we have successfully installed over 25,000 systems in more than 80 countries, making us a specialist in advanced concepts and customized services to meet your specific requirements.
- Stationary and mobile systems for speed and red light monitoring
- Digital camera technology with automatic license plate recognition (optional) developed and produced in-house
- The world's widest range of sensor technologies: Lasers, radar, piezo sensors, induction loops
- Reliable and efficient modular back-office software for evaluating your traffic monitoring data
- Concepts, technology, installations and services all first-hand
- Traffic Service Provision: Financing and service solutions for your traffic safety projects
Our products and services provide optimal stationary and mobile traffic monitoring. Thereby, safety at accident blackspots can be improved, such as at multilane intersections, in areas with traffic signals, at blind corners as well as on busy highways and in tunnels. Traffic monitoring also considerably improves safety at particularly dangerous sections of road at kindergartens, schools or retirement homes. This reduces risk for all road users.